Gainesville Police arrested a local woman Monday afternoon after she reportedly used a BB gun to pocket more than $1,000.

Just before 2:45 p.m., Keshunte Taylor, 19, entered Cox Communications and asked an employee about extending the deadline for her bill payment, according to police reports.

She then raised a BB gun from her waistband and held it toward him, according to the reports.

He told Taylor to get the fake gun out of his face and leave, according to the reports.

She briefly argued with three employees before leaving for a robbery redo at the nearby GameStop, according to the reports.

After waiting for surrounding customers to leave, Taylor again revealed the BB gun and demanded cash, according to the reports.

An employee couldn’t open the safe, instead giving Taylor about $1,100 from two registers, according to the reports.

A witness reported that Taylor escaped in a taxi, and police called the driver for directions, according to the reports.

Taylor heard the call and reportedly tried to jump from the moving car, according to the reports.

Taylor was arrested after the taxi stopped at Southeast 16th Avenue and Southeast Williston Road.

Authorities then found the reported cash and BB gun, according to the reports.

Police arrested Taylor on two charges of armed robbery and took her to the Alachua County Jail where, as of press time, she remains in lieu of a $50,000 bond.

Contact Giuseppe Sabella at gsabella@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @Gsabella