Study Edge and Smokin’Notes can score students good grades on upcoming exams — plus free drinks.

Both companies are hosting an event for staff to meet with students at 101 Cantina, located next to Mochi on West University Avenue, on Thursday from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.

The collaboration gives staff the opportunity to meet with students outside the classroom, said Nicole Wampole, chief operating officer at Study Edge.

The event offers free cover for 101 Cantina and free pizza.

There will be complimentary shots every hour and unlimited rounds of beer for students 21 and older. The first 100 members will get a liquor drink ticket, Wampole said.

Students can pick up event bands at Study Edge before the event or Thursday night at 101 Cantina, she said. They must be current Study Edge members or donate past Smokin’Notes packets for recycling.

UF chemical engineering senior Eran del Castillo said she doesn’t think the event is surprising because Study Edge sessions are already like parties.

"I’m sort of expecting something wild to happen," the 20-year-old said.

But Gerard Dorve-Lewis, 22, said he has used Study Edge before and doesn’t think the party makes sense.

"Once you bring alcohol into the equation, it kind of makes it more weird," the UF nutritional sciences senior said.

Zach Stepp, a Study Edge math, physics and statistics study expert, said the event lets students know their study experts are available.

"It shows we’re around, and we’re here to help, and we enjoy what we do," the 35-year-old said.