Gainesville Police arrested a woman Monday afternoon after she reportedly robbed two stores in the Butler Plaza shopping center.

At about 3 p.m. Monday, Keshunte Taylor, 19, robbed GameStop at gunpoint in the 3000 block of SW Archer Road, according to a GPD press release.

Police later learned that Taylor also robbed Cox Communications, located in the the 3000 block of SW 35th Blvd., immediately before GameStop, according to the release.

Later on Monday around 5:30 p.m., about five customers waited outside GameStop while employees cleaned the windows and register area.

A GameStop employee stood behind the roped-off entrance and told customers the store would open soon ­— certainly in time for the midnight release of “Destiny.”

“Some things went down,” she said. “Everyone’s OK though.”  

Witnesses said Taylor made her getaway in a taxi, which was then found traveling on Southwest Williston Road by police, according to the release.

Taylor reportedly ran from police until they caught up and briefly struggled to arrest her. A gun was found in the taxi’s back seat, and police reported it’s unlikely the driver was involved.

In November 2014, Taylor robbed a Kangaroo Express and Falafel King, according to the release.

Police arrested Taylor on two counts of armed robbery and took her to the Alachua County Jail where, as of press time, she remains without bond.

Contact Giuseppe Sabella at gsabella@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @Gsabella.