Site: Tiger Stadium (Cap. 102,321)

Kickoff: 7:00 p.m.

TV/Radio: ESPN

We’re seven weeks into the college football season, and we here at the alligatorSports Brand Picks Column are ready for a road matchup between Florida and LSU.

The Gators traveled to Columbia, Missouri, last week and handed the Tigers their second Southeastern Conference loss in three weeks.

Florida’s defense dominated a young Missouri offense led by freshman quarterback Drew Lock, and the Gators will look to do the same against LSU sophomore Brandon Harris.

But Florida will arguably face its toughest test of the season: stopping Heisman Trophy frontrunner Leonard Fournette.

Debating Saturday’s Ohio State vs. Penn State game are alligatorSports editor Graham Hall and the Alligator’s managing/online editor Jordan McPherson.

Ohio State (-19) will win because….

The Buckeyes always find a way to pull out the win. Outside of a couple too-close-for-comfort wins against Northern Illinois and Indiana, Ohio State has shown why its the top team in the country.

With Ezekiel Elliot in the backfield, a stout defense led by Raekwon McMillan (62 tackles) and Tyquan Lewis (9 tackles for loss; 5.5 sacks), and Urban Meyer calling the shots, Ohio State should have no problem walking away with a big win and turning the Nittany Lions into the cowardly lions.

— Jordan McPherson

Penn State (+19) will win because....

The Nittany Lions get to the quarterback, and they’ll need to bring the pressure if the team hopes to stop Ohio State’s lethal quarterback rotation.

But the key to the game will be limiting Ezekiel Elliot, the Buckeyes’ go-to man in the trenches.

If Penn State can limit OSU’s offense and get consistent production out of quarterback Christian Hackenberg, the team has a more-than-solid chance to upsetting the top-ranked Buckeyes.

This game will be closer than the spread.

— Graham Hall

Now onto the picks!

In first place with a 27-20-1 record is the Orlando Sentinel’s Edgar "Slide in your DM’s" Thompson, who can’t seem to figure out how to send his provocative Twitter messages privately.

Come on Edgar, if you want to harass young women on social media at least make sure none of us has to read about it.

Which five-star recruit did you miss out on with your weird messages?

We have a tie for second place with both sporting 26-21-1 records.

In second place with a 26-21-1 record is Jordan "Sober in New Orleans" McPherson, who will be a baby-faced 20-year-old walking around New Orleans tonight carrying a Juicy Juice and a pack of Gushers.

Thanks for chaperoning us, Jordan. Us adults were worried we would have to take a cab back to the hotel.

Tied with Jordan is the Palm Beach Post’s Anthony "I ignore my wife" Chiang, who requested Luis turn his Palm Beach Post story in by 8 p.m. so Anthony could take his oft-ignored wife to dinner.

Come on, Anthony, make more time for her. Or did growing up in unincorporated Dade County destroy your ability to be compassionate?

In fourth place with a 24-23-1 record is Gator Country’s Nick "Ice in his veins" de la Torre, whose incredibly popular picture of Will Grier with the aforementioned caption has received unwanted attention following Grier’s suspension.

This shouldn’t be out of the ordinary for you, Nick. We know you 've had a little more than just ice in your veins as well.

In fifth with a 23-24-1 record we have alligatorSports editor Graham "Grandma’s couch" Hall, who decided to wear a floral frat boy shirt to Wednesday’s media session, which coach Jim McElwain said looked liked his grandmother’s couch.

Hey Graham, you’re no longer active in your fraternity so how about you stop dressing like a frat boy, you fraud.

In a tie with Hall for fifth place we have alligatorSports assistant editor Luis "My writing sucks" Torres, who, after every article he writes, proceeds to tear it apart and label it trash.

Come on, Luis, be more confident. We know your writing sucks, but you need to live in the illusion that you’re talented so your writing remains bearable.

In seventh place with a record of 20-27-1 record is 247Sports’ Thomas "Sorority Girl" Goldkamp, who, during Monday’s breaking news, said he fully understands the meaning of a sorority girl because "I really can’t actually even today."

Hey Thomas, we know you can’t do much. Just stick to letting the Gatorbait message board know who’s injured.

And now, making his return to being in dead-ass-last with a piss poor record of 18-29-1 is alligatorSports’ staff writer Graham "Baby" Hack, who is 21 years old and still lives with his parents.

Come on, Graham, it’s time to leave the nest and stop drinking out of a sippy cup.