Andy Grammer will sing to students to keep their heads up Nov. 20.

The singer-songwriter will perform on Flavet Field after opening act MAGIC! goes on at 7 p.m., Student Government Productions Chairman Bobby Finigan said. The concert is free and open to the public.

Grammer is known for songs like "Keep Your Head Up," "Fine By Me" and his most popular, "Honey, I’m Good."

"We really wanted an artist who would get the crowd going," said Finigan, a 21-year-old UF finance senior.

Grammer will be paid $75,000 for his performance, and MAGIC! will be paid $30,000, he said.

MAGIC! is best known for their debut single, "Rude," which came out in 2013.

Finigan said SGP hasn’t brought an indie-pop artist in a while, so that was one of their goals for this year.

"We just believe it’s something that the students want," he said.

UF biology freshman Sierra Davis said she will be attending the concert. She’s been listening to Grammer’s music for five years.

"I just think it’s going to be really fun," the 19-year-old said. "He just writes about things that are relatable."

UF public relations sophomore Amanda DioGuardi said Grammer was one of her favorite artists in high school. Her favorite song is "Keep Your Head Up."

"I feel like he’s going to play some of his older songs, and I want to reminisce," the 19-year-old said.

Contact Alexandra Fernandez at afernandez@alligator.org and follow her on Twitter @alexmfern