<p>Junior Natalie Hinds competes in the 100-yard butterfly during Florida's 189.5-110.5 win against Arkansas on Saturday in the O'Connell Center</p>

Junior Natalie Hinds competes in the 100-yard butterfly during Florida's 189.5-110.5 win against Arkansas on Saturday in the O'Connell Center

Led by three swimmers who won all four of their respective events, Florida’s No. 4 ranked men’s team and No. 11 ranked women’s team topped Florida State on Saturday in the O’Connell Center 188-109 and 200-93, respectively.

“Beating a rival is always exciting,” coach Martin Wilby said in a release. “But from a coaching standpoint, we took this win ultimately as an opportunity to see where we’re at and what we need to improve on as we approach the postseason.”

On the men’s side, sophomore Jan Switkowski finished first in the 200-meter butterfly, the 400-meter freestyle, and both the 400-meter freestyle relay and medley relay.

Seniors Georgia-Mae Hohmann and Natalie Hinds led the women’s team with first-place finishes in the 400-meter medley relay in addition to their six other combined victories.

Sophomore Caeleb Dressel won three of his four events, including a time of 54.18 in the 100-meter butterfly to qualify him for the U.S. Olympic Trials.

Senior Kahlia Warner led all Florida divers with two first-place finishes in the one- and three-meter dive, while freshman Sam Smith finished best among the men’s team with a second-place finish in the three-meter.

“(Warner) really showed up today,” coach Dave Schultz said in a release. “I’m excited for the direction we’re headed.”

Florida’s next meet comes on Jan. 23 when it faces Auburn in Gainesville.

Follow Ian Cohen on Twitter @icohenb