<p>Mike Holloway looks on during the Southeastern Conference Cross Country Championships on Nov. 1, 2013, at the Mark Bostick Golf Course.</p>

Mike Holloway looks on during the Southeastern Conference Cross Country Championships on Nov. 1, 2013, at the Mark Bostick Golf Course.

After posting six top-16 Division I times at both the Tyson Invitational and the Iowa State Classic on Friday, Florida’s No. 1 men and No. 4 women’s track and field teams came out strong again on Saturday.

One of the best events for Florida at the Tyson Invitational was the triple jump. Freshman Yanis David (13.50 meters) and sophomore Darrielle McQueen (13.61 meters) placed first and fourth in the event, respectively. David’s best mark now ranks No. 3 on Florida’s all-time top 10, and No. 2 in Division 1 for 2016.

Both freshman Ryan Clark and senior Robin Reynolds had good showings in the 200-meter dash. Reynolds placed fourth with a time of 23.10, which is now the No. 2 ranked 200-meter time in UF history. Clark placed eighth with a time of 20.93, and in the process tied the No. 13 Division 1 200-meters time.

“Robin and Shayla (Sanders) did a good job in the 200 (meters),” UF coach Mike Holloway said in a release. “Ryan Clark did a good job today; he had a great weekend.”

Sophomore Llyodricia Cameron also placed 10th in the shot put with a mark of 15.69 meters.

At the Iowa State Classic, freshman Elisabeth Bergh (4:42.26), junior Taylor Tubbs (4:42.28) and junior Becky Greene finished (4:43.66) fifth, sixth, and seventh in the mile, respectively. Bergh’s and Tubb’s times were good enough for No. 9 and No. 10 in UF’s top-10, respectively.

“Again, like everything else, we just didn’t seem to be ourselves today,” Holloway said in a release.  “That falls on my shoulders. I’m the head coach, so I have to figure out what’s going on When we’re back here in two weeks, we’ve got to be better, because that’s what we’re supposed to do.”

The Gators will now turn their focus to the SEC Indoor Championships on Feb. 26 and 27 in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Contact Lauren Staff at lstaff@alligator.org and follow her on Twitter @lstaff27.