<p>Dorian Finney-Smith dribbles the ball during Florida's 88-79 loss to Kentucky on March 1, 2016, in the O'Connell Center.</p>

Dorian Finney-Smith dribbles the ball during Florida's 88-79 loss to Kentucky on March 1, 2016, in the O'Connell Center.

After not being one of the 60 players selected in the NBA Draft on Thursday night, former Florida basketball player Dorian Finney-Smith finally landed on a team.

According to Kevin Brockway of the Gainesville Sun, Finney-Smith agreed to a partially-guaranteed deal with the Dallas Mavericks. On Sunday, Finney-Smith posted a picture of him and the Dallas Mavericks logo to his Instagram account.

The former Florida forward averaged 14.7 points and 8.3 rebounds per game in his final season at Florida, and was a pivotal piece in the Gators’ 2014 Final Four run.

In his first year at Florida after transferring from Virginia Tech, Finney-Smith was named the Southeastern Conference Sixth Man of the Year and led the team in rebounds before the Gators fell to eventual national champion UConn.

Finney-Smith was named to the All-SEC second team in each of his next two seasons, also leading Florida in points per game.

If Finney-Smith secures a spot on the Mavericks for the 2016-17 season, he’ll be joining a frontcourt that could include two former Gators.

Former Florida forward Chandler Parsons signed with Dallas in 2014 but will become a free agent on Friday. The Mavericks also signed former UF forward/center David Lee on Feb. 22 after Lee was released from the Boston Celtics.

Contact Ian Cohen at icohen@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @icohenb