In today’s world, many music lovers download their music or listen to it through streaming services. But even in a digitalized age, nothing beats the nostalgic feeling of flipping through records by beloved bands alongside 500 other music fans.

At the Gainesville Record Fair this Sunday at The Wooly, doing just that will be possible. With 18 vendors and 30 tables stocked with albums in nearly every genre — from classical to classic rock — there’s something for every music addict out there.

Arrow’s Aim Records has hosted these record fairs for about six years, and owner Daniel Halal said he enjoys seeing what comes from them.

“(The fair) raises more awareness about records in general, music and music culture,” he said.

The records range in price from used albums for 50 cents to collectibles worth hundreds of dollars. Hear Again Records is returning as one of the local vendors. Owner Andrew Schaer said he likes the atmosphere of the record fair, as avid music fans not only have the opportunity to get new albums, but they can also share their love of music together.

“There’s more of a social dynamic with records than other formats,” he said.

With a bar, DJs and records in nearly every genre imaginable, this fall’s record fair is sure to be full of excitement. Music lovers of all ages won’t want to miss out. The fair will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and admission is $5 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and free for the rest of the day.