<p>Willey</p>

Willey

A Gainesville woman was arrested Monday after hitting an :08 nightclub bouncer with a 12-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, Gainesville Police said.

Casey Lynn Willey, 27, hit the bouncer with the box of beer after he tried to remove her from the bar, located at 201 W. University Ave., according to the report. The bar had closed and she refused to leave, police said.

An officer said she saw Willey hit the bouncer at about 3:10 a.m.

Willey was handcuffed while police investigated the incident, but she still tried to leave the scene, according to the report.

After she was released from the handcuffs, Willey refused to give her name or date of birth to police, according to the report. Police said Willey was behaving violently and yelling profanities.

Willey later gave her name and date of birth to an officer. Afterward, she stepped toward an officer in an aggressive way after being told not to, GPD spokesperson Officer Ben Tobias wrote in an email.

The bouncer didn’t want to press charges against Willey, Tobias said.

Willey was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct and taken to the Alachua County Jail, where she was released Monday morning on her own recognizance.

Willey