Aquarius: With the beginning of the week came the start of Pisces season, meaning it’s time to meditate and start thinking in romantic metaphors. From Thursday to Saturday, Aquarius feels the need to step up their already intense social game, but don’t burn yourself out.

Pisces: It’s time to party, Pisces, because it’s your birthday (season). People know you for being dreamy and introspective so much that you walk the line into delusion. It’s your time, so take a grasp of reality and make some money moves. Make sure your money is in check as you gear up for this transformative birthday season.

Aries: The full super moon in Virgo earlier this week turns you into a health nut. As a fire sign full of energy, this week may be the time to try a form of exercise that goes against your basic “go, go, go” identity: yoga. Take a breather as a the lunar energy counteracts your spit-fire energy.

Taurus: This week focuses around love and work for the sign symbolized for the bull. The first half of this week may have both single and dating Taurus’s feeling the love. The second half of the week calls for you to take the time to figure out how to juggle your life and work in a way that allows for you to live your life to the fullest.

Gemini: The full moon in Virgo sets Gemini off into an organizational mood.

Cancer: Known as a homebody, Cancer gets out of its shell this week as it prepares for a change in scenery and perspective. Now is the time to plan a trip, not only because spring break is right around the corner, but also because your ruling planet currently resides in Virgo, making organization and planning seem appealing this week.

Leo: With your ruling planet, the Sun, in Pisces, you feel the passion to let it rip emotionally. Those who have wronged you better watch out as you ignite the fire to give everyone a piece of your mind. Those who are lucky enough to have you on your good side will feel the intense love as you give them some much needed attention.

Virgo: The full super moon in this sign makes for a spotlight on you Virgo. Usually a quiet one, now is your time to sign with the power of the moon behind you. Take this radiating energy and harness it into a project or goal of yours.

Libra: Libra’s emphasis for this week should be money. Whether it be finding a new job, asking for a promotion or tidying up your finances, now is the time to take control of your cash as Venus (your ruling planet) and Pluto (your ruling financial planet) come together to give you the energy and clarity to sit down and finally reevaluate your cash or career plan.

Scorpio: Everyone knows you as the mysterious sential one. This week, as your ruling planet of love, Venus, conjuncts your ruling planet, Pluto, it may be time to stop with the theatrics and let your heart speak for itself. Waft away that cloud of mystic, and tell someone just how much you care.

Sagittarius: Although unlike your wandering, traveling self, this week is your time to cozy up at home and recuperate. It's Pisces season, so it's time to put all the partying aside and take a look within yourself. Stop running away from your problems because now is the perfect time to look inward and see what needs to be cleaned up.

Capricorn: Ready to talk it up, Capricorn? This week the sun resides in your house of communication, making this week the ideal time to get your ideas across to anyone who will listen. If you have been meaning to confront a friend, lover or coworker, take notes from the sun’s energy, so your truth shines through.