<p>Jackie Aina tweeted this photo in conjunction with the return of this hit TV show.</p>

Jackie Aina tweeted this photo in conjunction with the return of this hit TV show.

While the first episode of the final season was released Sunday, a photo from Vogue circulated through Twitter assigning “GoT” characters zodiac signs. Here is why they fit, along with possible other matches.

Daenerys Targaryen: Aries

Fire sign for the Mother of Dragons? An obvious choice. Aries are natural leaders but known to be impulsive and aggressive.

Possible Aries: Ellaria Sand

This Dornish beauty refuses to be ignored and does not fear insulting her enemies.

Varys: Virgo

Our favorite master of whisperers, Varys is a purist at heart: He works for the greater good of the realm.

Possible Virgo: Shireen Baratheon

She was one, if not the only, pure soul on the show.

Brienne of Tarth: Sagittarius

One of the most loyal characters in “Game of Thrones,” Brienne travels all over Westeros to protect Lady Stark’s two living daughters. Like a true Sagittarius, Brienne lets no one push her around, and is unfailingly loyal.

Possible Sagittarius: Tormund Giantsbane

The man is borderline crazy and a ride-or-die friend.

Arya Stark: Libra

Interesting that Vogue would pick the diplomat of the signs for someone so stubborn. Balance rules Libra: Her fighting style mirrors the sign’s obsession with symmetry.

Possible Libra: Petyr Baelish

Petyr Baelish, the charming (yet slightly creepy) character, is so cunning. He runs political circles around everyone in Westeros.

Jon Snow: Taurus

Tauruses are headstrong and hardworking. As we’ve seen with his dedication to the Knights Watch — even when it wasn’t what he expected — Jon stands by his duties.

Possible Taurus: Gendry

When introduced, Gendry is a hardworking blacksmith who brings beauty to his work.

Night King: Aquarius

Night King’s emotionless tendencies are probably the reason for this match. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to his actions, which can sometimes be the case for an Aquarius who is often described as the loner of the Zodiac.

Possible Aquarius: Bronn

This sarcastic, skillful sell-sword fights for whoever is in his best interest, no emotions attached.

Jaime Lannister: Gemini

Often described as two-faced and symbolized by twins, Gemini may match Jaime’s kingslayer past and identity as a twin. Ruled by the communication planet of Mercury, Geminis wits and social skills often save them.

Possible Gemini: Missandei

Her passion for communication and overt kindness make her the ideal Gemini.

Jaqen H’ghar: Pisces

The faceless man who taught Arya to be a skilled assassin has true Pisces qualities: his illusive and surreal existence. Jaqen does not seem real, and this fits Pisces, who give off dreamlike vibes.

Possible Pisces: Podrick Payne

In the show, Pod is known for having a “magic cock” and being a bit clueless when it comes to cooking and fighting: two characteristics most mirrored by Pisces.

Tyrion Lannister: Capricorn

Known for his smarts and alcohol tolerance, Tyrion’s ability to overcome hardships matches Capricorn. Not only that, but Tyrion’s troublemaker tendencies and fixation on professional advice pair up with the sign.

Possible Capricorn: Davos Seaworth

Davos speaks his truth to power and never goes against his morals.

Melisandre: Scorpio

Scorpios radiate with mysterious and mystic energy. Our red priestess, Melisandre, is no different. She mirrors Scorpio stereotypes, except she’s missing emotional passion.

Possible Scorpio: Jorah Mormont

Jorah Mormont has been a glorified emotional support dog for our girl Dany throughout almost the entire show. That dedication and borderline emotional obsession is something only a Scorpio is capable of.

Cersei Lannister: Leo

With House Lannister’s sigil a golden lion, Cersei as a Leo is another obvious choice. She’s fearless, overconfident and devoted only to those she loves (the rest can burn in hell for all she cares).

Possible Leo: Oberyn Martell

This man was so confident in his fighting abilities it got him killed, but his tenacity to enact revenge on his sister’s killer was a level of loyalty only a Leo could possess.

Sansa Stark: Cancer

In the beginning, Sansa was one of the most emotional characters. Her ideas of romance clouded her judgment, something Canceresque. After so much treachery against her, she has grown a hard shell, as a Cancer would.

Possible Cancer: The Hound (Sandor Clegane)

The Hound wears a hard exterior, but we all know inside he’s just a big “sad boi.”