Mode Salon and Stefano Versace Gelato coming to Butler Town Center

<p><span>The shop will feature flavors "from Classic Espresso to Specialty Coffee." It will offer healthy juices, smoothies, açai bowls, wheatgrass shots, signatures pastries and exclusive desserts like the “Choco Kebab."</span></p>

The shop will feature flavors "from Classic Espresso to Specialty Coffee." It will offer healthy juices, smoothies, açai bowls, wheatgrass shots, signatures pastries and exclusive desserts like the “Choco Kebab."

The Mode Salon and Stefano Versace Gelato have been announced as the latest conquests in Butler Enterprises’ “leasing spree.”

Mary Reichardt, marketing director at Butler Enterprises, said the businesses are looking at early 2020 opening dates with Mode Salon targeting a Jan. 1 opening.

Mode Salon West, 1123 NW 76th Blvd., will be closing and relocating to Butler Town Center. The new 1,500-square-foot salon and spa will be located next to The Village Jeweler, Reichardt said.

The Mode Salon location is the only Aveda concept salon, which uses only Aveda products for its customers and services, according to the salon’s website.

“It’s more of a high-end spa salon concept,” Reichardt said. “[Aveda’s] mission is all very integral to how they operate, the products that they use and how they derive those products.”

Reichardt said Mode Salon East in downtown Gainesville, 603 E. University Ave., will remain open.

Stefano Versace Gelato’s Butler Town Center location will be its second in Gainesville. The almost 700-square-foot shop will be located on a corner next to Pink Narcissus, Reichardt said.

“This one will be its own location,” Reichardt said. “Their signature is the Fiat, the little white Fiat, that’s inside the store that they sometimes serve gelato out of. It will be more of a signature store for them.”

Martina Maione, chief administrative officer at Stefano Versace Gelato, said the Stefano Versace Gelato shop in the Oaks Mall food court will remain open.

“Our store in Butler Town Center is not just a gelato store, making and serving fresh gelato daily, as it is in Italy,” Maione said, “but definitely a full-fledged cafeteria with a wide range of products to serve and a delicious menu to offer.”