<p><span>Sephora operates over 25,000 stores in 32 countries worldwide, according to the Sephora website.</span></p>

Sephora operates over 25,000 stores in 32 countries worldwide, according to the Sephora website.

Sephora is scheduled to open at the Butler Town Center in February 2020, said Mary Reichardt, marketing director at Butler Enterprises.

The new store will be located on the southwest corner of Butler Town Center, behind Whole Foods and beside The Village Jeweler. The new 4,676-square-foot Sephora will feature the signature striped pattern, said Reichardt.

Reichardt said the new location will focus on experiential marketing, the idea of enhancing the customer’s experience as they walk through the store and interact with the staff.

Reichardt said the new store will feature the Sephora Virtual Artist, an app Sephora features in-store and is available for download on personal devices. The app uses facial recognition and virtual reality technology to allow customers to view different products on themselves without having to put them on.

“People are still looking to experience a product and form a relationship with people,” Reichardt said. “I think it is going to be completely perfect for the town center.”

Sephora employees at the Oaks Mall location declined to comment on whether the store will remain open.

Sephora is opening 35 new locations across the United States in 2019, according to the Sephora public relations team. The new locations will offer 13,300 products from more than 200 brands that range from cosmetics and skin care to hair and fragrance.