<p>Sarah Elizabeth Harris</p>

Sarah Elizabeth Harris

It started with a text and ended with a bang.

Alachua County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested 26-year-old Gainesville resident Sarah Elizabeth Harris Friday in connection with a robbery and shooting that took place on June 25.

Thaddeus M. Surrency, 44, of Gainesville, and Raynyoda S. Jackson, 41, of High Springs, were previously arrested for the same June offense.

Harris was texting her friend, 34-year-old Cecil Eugene Boykin Jr. of Gainesville, who sent her photos of money and asked to meet Harris in

a hotel room to “make love and chill with her,” according to an arrest report.

At the time, Harris was with both Jackson and Surrency at Jackson’s home. The three plotted to lure Boykin to an Alachua Waffle House, located at 15979 NW US Highway 441, under the guise that he was meeting only Harris, according to the report.

Once at the restaurant, Harris entered Boykin’s vehicle, and they drove to the robbery location. Police said Jackson and Surrency followed suit.

Boykin was then robbed and shot.

According to the arrest report, Surrency told Boykin to “give me the rest of your money, Sarah said you had a lot.”

Police identified Surrency as the shooter, despite his claims that it was Jackson.

Following the robbery, Boykin crashed his car into trees, and Jackson fled. Police later found Boykin at a nearby convenience store. He suffered multiple gunshot wounds.

Harris was charged with attempted murder, robbery with a firearm, conspiracy to commit robbery and violation of probation. Her bond is set at $400,000.

Contact Samia Lagmis at slagmis@alligator.org

Sarah Elizabeth Harris