<p>Lindsey Ronbeck scored five goals and one assist in the Florida lacrosse team's 32-1 win over Scotland on Saturday.</p>
<p><span>&nbsp;</span></p>

Lindsey Ronbeck scored five goals and one assist in the Florida lacrosse team's 32-1 win over Scotland on Saturday.

The Gators head north to Jacksonville to take on the Jacksonville University Dolphins Saturday.

This marks the 10th matchup between the two teams. UF holds a 9-0 record. Florida defeated Jacksonville 19-13 in 2019. 

Florida comes off a 19-7 win against Stetson March 6. The Dolphins do too as they sunk the East Carolina Pirates 12-9. 

Dolphins attacker Sarah Elms leads the team with seven goals. Attacker Alyssa Arnold posted six goals this season. The Clarksville, Maryland, native leads Jacksonville with three assists. With these players’ efforts, the team boasts a 2-0 record. 

But the Gators boast three players who picked up AAC Weekly Honors

Shannon Kavanagh, the AAC Preseason Midfielder of the Year, earned her first Midfielder of the Week honor this season. The Smithtown, New York, native recorded eight goals and 13 assertive draw controls last week. 

Attacker Danielle Pavinelli was named Freshman of the Week for the first time in her career. Pavinelli earned her first collegiate hat trick versus Kennesaw State March 3. 

Defender Kaitlyn Dabkowski received a spot on the AAC’s Honor Roll. The Cockeysville, Maryland, native led the aggressive Gator defense, which currently ranks 12th in scoring nationwide.

Opening draw is set for 1 p.m. at DB Milne Field. The game will stream on the JU Athletics YouTube channel

Contact Karina Wilson at kwilson@alligator.org and follow her on Twitter @kk_rinaa

Karina Wilson

Karina Wilson is a second-year student at the University of Florida within the College of Journalism and Communications with a specialization in sports and media. She aims to produce engaging, accurate and current content for all types of sports fans. Currently, Karina is The Alligator's lacrosse beat writer.