UF students celebrated Latinx culture at the Hispanic-Latinx Student Assembly Wednesday night in the Reitz Union Grand Ballroom. UF President Kent Fuchs welcomed the crowd and keynote speaker, BuzzFeed’s “Pero Like” Julissa Calderon, a 2011 UF alumna.
- ‘Never reply all, in any circumstances’: Here’s why your UF inbox was overrun
- Remembering Troyanna Hamm’s service to ACPS
- What if students don’t wear masks? Questions about UF reopening plan answered
- Want to be part of The Alligator? Join our Fall 2020 team
- UF reopening plan does not have Florida’s higher education union approval
- How does Kyle Trask rank among returning quarterbacks?
- Bill Nye to speak at UF
- Florida draws Texas A&M, Arkansas for 2020
- UF student-run video production company powers local candidate outreach
- Florida nets first 2021 five-star recruit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.