<p>Anderson</p>

Anderson

What started out as an attempt to “talk things out” ended with one woman at UF Health Shands Hospital after being run over by another Gainesville woman Saturday evening, according to a police report.

Ce’ara Palas Athena Anderson , 21, drove to the woman’s house to confront her, a witness said. A physical fight ensued and lasted several minutes before Anderson returned to her car, according to the report.

Anderson accelerated the car into the woman, who dodged the head-on impact but was grazed in the process. According to the report, Anderson reversed the car about 25 feet and accelerated toward the woman a second time. The woman flipped over the hood, shattered the windshield and landed on the concrete on her back.

Anderson backed up the car once again and ran the woman over, according to the report.

The victim was treated on the scene and transported to Shands.

Under questioning, Anderson stated she went to the house to have a discussion and had no intention of fighting. She also said while attempting to leave, the woman followed her and began banging on her car windows. Anderson had to do several maneuvers to get her car out of the area and her car accelerated in the process, according to the report.

Anderson was arrested for attempted murder early Sunday morning. She remains in jail in lieu of a $250,000 bond.

Anderson