crime
crime

University Police are trying to find a man accused of sexually battering a woman who was on her way to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on Saturday.

The victim was leaving a tailgate on campus to walk toward the football game. She was separated from her friends and met a man who led her off Stadium Road between the infirmary and the Florida Gym, according to a UF public safety alert. 

The alert didn’t specify what occurred further than saying it was sexual battery.

Police are looking for a white male, about 5 feet 8 inches tall between 18 to 25 years old, according to the alert. He was described as having straight, dark blonde hair and wore khaki pants.

The attack is believed to have happened at about 3 p.m. It was reported to authorities Sunday evening.

This is the fourth sexual attack to occur on UF’s campus since August when Ian Milaski, a 21-year-old UF resident assistant, was arrested.

Milaski was arrested on Aug. 28 after he allegedly sexually battered and attempted to finger a fellow student. 

Anyone with information can contact UPD at 352-392-1111 or use the UPD Silent Witness Link https://police.ufl.edu/contact/silent-witness/.