<p dir="ltr"><span>Florida coach Mike White and the Gators lost their final three games of the regular season and finished 17-14. UF plays Arkansas in the SEC Tournament in Nashville, Tennessee, on Thursday.</span></p>
<p><span>&nbsp;</span></p>

Florida coach Mike White and the Gators lost their final three games of the regular season and finished 17-14. UF plays Arkansas in the SEC Tournament in Nashville, Tennessee, on Thursday.

The Gators men’s basketball team is going dancing again.

Fourth-year coach Mike White’s team returns to the NCAA Tournament for the third-straight season, this time as the No. 10 seed in the West Region.

UF will take on No. 7-seed Nevada in Des Moines, Iowa, on Thursday at 6:50 p.m. The Wolfpack finished with a 29-4 record and took home a share of the Mountain West regular season title.

Nevada coach Eric Musselman, now in his fourth season with the program, has compiled a 110-33 record. The Wolfpack are headed to their third-straight tournament appearance, including a Sweet 16 run in 2018.

As the top seed in the Mountain West Conference Tournament, Nevada fell to San Diego State in the semifinals 65-56.

Florida must contend with twin Wolfpack forwards Caleb and Cody Martin. Caleb leads Nevada in scoring with 19.2 points per game, while Cody averages 11.7 points.

Should UF beat the Wolfpack, it will likely face Michigan in the Round of 32. The No. 2-seed Wolverines take on No. 15-seed Montana in their first game. 

Michigan is coming off a disappointing five-point loss against rival Michigan State in the Big Ten Championship on Sunday. The national runner-up from a year ago is looking to return to the Final Four in Minneapolis, and assuming the Wolverines avoid a first-round upset, Florida could have an early crack at a high seed. 

Follow Tyler Nettuno on Twitter @TylerNettuno and contact him at tnettuno@alligator.org.

The 10th-seeded Florida Gators will face No. 7-seed Nevada on Thursday in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.