<p>The Avenue team is obsessed with all things culture and entertainment. We want our audience to get to know us and we think one way is to share something extremely important to each of us—our music. So from now on, you'll get a playlist every week of the songs we can't get out of our heads. We hope you'll jam out to these tunes as much as we do.</p>

The Avenue team is obsessed with all things culture and entertainment. We want our audience to get to know us and we think one way is to share something extremely important to each of us—our music. So from now on, you'll get a playlist every week of the songs we can't get out of our heads. We hope you'll jam out to these tunes as much as we do.

In 2019, it can be pretty difficult to know what music you’re missing or what artists to check out. Fear not, because the Avenue is here to give you a look into what music our staff is currently listening to on repeat.

Feel free to add our music to your own playlist or listen to ours on Spotify.

Lindsey’s Listens:

“Goon Squad” - Ripe

“Truth Hurts” - Lizzo

“Always Been You” - Quinn XCII

Sara’s Songs:

“Sunny Duet” - Noname ft. theMIND

“Tribe” - Bas & J.Cole

Jackie’s Jams:

“Underwater”-RÜFÜS DU SOL

“Hippies”- Flipturn

“Dive” - The Forum

Tranelle’s Tunes:

“More Than That” - Lauren Jauregui

“Almost (Sweet Music)” - Hozier

“Stuck in the Middle”- Mike Posner

Emma’s Anthems:

”Sucker Punch” - Sigrid

“SICKO MODE” - Travis Scott (Skrillex Remix)

Steph’s Songs:

“The Greatest” - Sia

“What's Up Danger” - Blackway & Black Caviar

Vanessa’s Volumes:

“7 Rings” - Ariana Grande

“Where This Flower Blooms” - Tyler, The Creator & Frank Ocean