Barneys' Gaga's Workshop features Alexander McQueen chocolate shoe, Ray-Ban sunglasses and other fashion items

<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

After ABC's showing of "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving," Lady Gaga's holiday spirit continues on as she harnesses her inner Santa, Tim Burton and Willy Wonka in Gaga's Workshop for Barneys.

The collaboration with the New York luxury department store is very Charlie and the Chocolate-esque with a fashion, art and pop culture edge — all designed and christened by Gaga herself.

The workshop takes up the entire fifth floor of the Madison Avenue men's store and as customers and little monsters walk into the candy shop/toyshop/boutique/library/gallery, they enter a whimsical '80s-like atmosphere — an ambiance that is so much of what the pop star is. Customers are bound to get a heap of Gaga goodness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo courtesy of Time News Feed

The most exciting aspect of the workshop is probably the chance to have access to Gaga fashion pieces. Below the colorful, geometric columns and archways, there are some of Gaga's most iconic pieces.

Remember how the sometimes platinum-blonde singer/songwriter in her "The Fame" days sported a hair bow? When she first appeared in that hairy ensemble, blogs and YouTube videos exploded with DIY tutorials on how to make your own hair bow. Well now non-crafty fans can have access to that without having to take a trip to the beauty store to buy a wig.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo courtesy of Diva Village

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo courtesy of The Huffington Post

Lady Gaga and her sunglasses are pretty much inseparable; you hardly see one without the other. The pop star — in all types of weather and events — wears the most eye-catching shades. The "Mickey Mouse" shades in the "Paparazzi" video are the most sought out pair worn by the pop star. Now fans can buy the Linda Farrow version of them. Throughout the years, the singer has sported a variety of Ray-Bans, and the workshop sells a very melted version of the well-known Wayfarer look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo courtesy of Sunglass Warehouse

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo courtesy of Barneys New York

The famous Alexander McQueen lobster shoe that Lady Gaga wore in her "Bad Romance" video has taken a chocolate form. The shiny confectionary is encrusted with sparkly sprinkles, looking all too good to eat. While this edible fashion item isn't wearable like her meat dress was, it is still a great novelty item for Gaga and McQueen fans.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo courtesy of Fashion Envi

Lady Gaga loves her leather and spikes. That love is transferred into some of the workshop's items. The shop features leather jackets for men, women and children and some cool spiked, leather motorcycle gloves. What a way to bear the upcoming cold season! Also, the jewelry can give your wardrobe the Gaga factor in a subtle yet not unnoticed way. The bronze and silver spiked cuff takes a classic accessory and adds a Gaga twist to it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo Courtesy of FabSugar

Of course like many women, Lady Gaga tops off her whole look with make up and cosmetics. While her avant-garde looks are obviously too complicated to recreate, these Gaga press-on nails will make the job a lot easier. And since the classic red lipstick is a must have for every girl's make up bag, why not grab a stick of Lipstick Queen's "Monster Red" and take on classic Gaga style?

While we're all going Gaga for the holidays and having the opportunity to purchase Gaga-inspired fashion items, this workshop is perfect for the holiday season (who doesn't want a stocking full of spiked jewelry and chocolate shoes?), as 25 percent of the profits will go to the pop artist's Born This Way Foundation, a charity organization dedicated to anti-bullying and empowering youth.

Gaga is like the perfect Santa Clause, giving stylish presents all while helping the community one spiked glove at a time.

For some of us who aren't lucky enough to go to the store in New York, we can still check out the website here.

Posts in If the Choo Fits appear on Tuesdays.