Generic Crime
Generic Crime

A Gainesville woman bit two bouncers at Fat Daddy’s on Monday, Gainesville Police said.

bouncer

Desiree Alexandra Estrada

At about 1:10 a.m., Desiree Alexandra Estrada, 25, forced herself into the Midtown bar, located at 1702 W. University Ave., but bouncers denied her entrance, according to a police report. When one bouncer tried to escort Estrada out, she scratched and bit him on his right arm.

She punched a bouncer in the face before another bouncer intervened, and then she bit the other bouncer’s forearm, according to the report.

Estrada said she is currently a student in UF’s English Language Institute.

After her arrest, she told police she wasn’t drunk, according to the report. She also told police her father was a lawyer in Miami.

Estrada was previously arrested on charges of trespassing and simple battery at Fat Daddy’s on April 8, 2016 after biting two bouncers, according to the report.

Police asked her not to return to the bar, according to the report.

One of the bouncers, Bernard Nicholas Lascola, said Estrada began assaulting him after he tried to escort her out of the bar.

“She had done this before, I heard,” he said. “She bit another one of our bouncers, but he didn’t press charges or anything.”

Estrada was arrested on charges of simple battery, resisting arrest and trespassing. Authorities took her to Alachua County Jail, where she was released Monday morning on her own recognizance.

“I’ll take full responsibility,” she said. “I couldn’t control myself, unfortunately.”

@merylkornfield

mkornfield@alligator.org