Fliers saying “Student Alliance party is the Nazi Party” were found on campus bulletin boards and apartment bus stops Wednesday morning.

The fliers, which featured a swastika and are attributed to a fake group named UF for Israel, were posted on campus bulletin boards and apartment bus stops.

Ben Cavataro, the Student Alliance candidate for Student Body president, said he thought the fliers offended most people and he has no idea who is responsible for them.

“It’s a reprehensible act of hate, and it has no place on our campus,” Cavataro said.

He said the Student Alliance party will not be deterred from its campaign efforts because of these fliers.

“If the cowardly people who did this act think it’s going to stop us from spreading our message, they are very much mistaken,” Cavataro said.

Senate President Ashton Charles, the Unite Party candidate for Student Body president, said the Unite Party is not responsible for the distribution of the fliers, and she was disgusted when she heard they were being passed around.

Charles said passing around the fliers was a disservice to students and Gators in general.

“It’s not doing anyone any good, and it’s just very upsetting that someone would do something like that,” she said.