<p>Michael Frazier II drives the ball during Florida’s 61-45 win against Pittsburgh during the 2014 NCAA Tournament.&nbsp;</p>

Michael Frazier II drives the ball during Florida’s 61-45 win against Pittsburgh during the 2014 NCAA Tournament. 

Michael Frazier II is Florida’s lone returning starter from last season’s Final Four run. The junior shooting guard connected on 46.1 percent of his three-point attempts during the 2013-14 season and set a school record for three-point baskets in a season (118) and in a game (11 vs. South Carolina). Frazier finished the season on the All-Southeastern Conference Tournament and NCAA All-South Region Tournament teams.

1.) What are you doing to improve your game?

"Just getting my shot off the dribble is the biggest thing I needed to work on and I worked on it a lot this summer. Yeah, just having the right mindset going into this season and not having my expectations too high so I don’t get too low and just stay even keeled."

2.) How can this team be solid defensively?

"I mean this system that we’re in it doesn’t matter who is here. We can learn a lot from last year’s team but if we come with the mindset everyday to work and get better at defense, we’re going to be good."

3.) What is the team’s style of play going to be like this season?

"I think we’re going to get up and down more. Try to get some more easy buckets. Just playing in the open floor more because we have some good athletes on this team compared to last year. We’re still going to have to execute in the halfcourt."

4.) What is the talent level of this team?

"I mean this is probably the most talented team I’ve been on since I’ve been playing basketball. I’ve been on some pretty good teams."

5.) How important will it be for you to be a leader since you’re the only returning starter?

"It’s important. I think guys are going to look at me and see how I respond to certain things, and I have to lead by example. When things aren’t going well I can’t get down on myself because if I do that then other guys are going to look at me and they might get down on themselves. We can’t have that as a team. I think just me leading by example, doing what I do, working hard and the rest takes care of itself."