<p>Alabama coach Nick Saban applauds on the sideline during the first half of an NCAA college football game against Southern California on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2016, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)</p>

Alabama coach Nick Saban applauds on the sideline during the first half of an NCAA college football game against Southern California on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2016, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Twenty years ago, “Space Jam” made its rounds in theaters across the world.

And come Saturday, every millennial’s favorite movie will come to life.

Florida is a 24-point underdog against top-ranked Alabama in Atlanta’s Southeastern Conference Championship game this weekend, according to Bovada.

That can only lead one to draw comparisons between the Crimson Tide and the 1996 movie’s “Monstars,” which were huge, monster-like, uber-talented basketball players.

UF coach Jim McElwain already got the ball rolling on Monday by calling Alabama’s players “creatures.”

So without further ado, here are your 2016 SEC Championship game “Space Jam” comparisons:

Nick Saban: Swackhammer

He’s big. He’s green. He’s ugly.

OK, Nick Saban isn’t any of those (you’re welcome). But the Shrek-like Swackhammer is the Monstars’ evil boss, which makes Saban Alabama’s Swackhammer, which, by the way, is way too much fun to say.

In the same way Swackhammer’s eyes turn red with anger as the Tune Squad fulfills an epic comeback, Saban has experienced his fair share of sideline tirades this season.

Saban blew up on offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin during the Crimson Tide’s 38-10 win over Western Kentucky this season after they let up a late touchdown.

Boo-hoo.

Eddy Pineiro: Michael Jordan

Let’s see.

Michael Jordan was playing professional baseball before the Tune Squad kidnapped him to be a ringer on the court for them.

And just two years ago, Pineiro was kicking soccer balls before he stepped foot on the gridiron and eventually chose Florida over Alabama. Ultimately, though, McElwain lured his kicker to Gainesville without having to suck him through a four-inch wormhole.

Like MJ, Pineiro has been clutch this season. He owns an SEC top-five field goal percentage (81.8) and has hit nine field goals from at least 40 yards, good for second in the conference.

Realistically, UF probably won’t have much success driving the ball against the Crimson Tide, which means Air Pineiro better keep his right leg warm.

Jordan Scarlett: Tasmanian Devil

This one was just too obvious.

The UF running back runs like he’s possessed. No, really. There’s an Associated Press photo of Scarlett making a maniacal facial expression against LSU that proves it.

Scarlett also feasts on opposing defenses like you would expect the world’s largest carnivorous marsupial would.

Over his last three games, the sophomore has totaled 295 rushing yards and averaged more than five yards per carry. He’s been the horse the Gators have needed.

And if Florida wants to take down Alabama, it’ll need Scarlett slashing his way through the trenches much like the Tasmanian Devil did against the Monstars.

Austin Appleby: Bugs Bunny

Another easy one.

Like Bugs Bunny, Austin Appleby is the captain of his team.

Pair that leadership with the quarterback’s unflinching positivity and the fact that he concludes every press conference with the same cheerful “Go Gators,” and you have your energizer bunny.

Plus, Bugs delivered an absolute dime of an alley-oop pass to Jordan that only a quarterback such as Appleby could make.

Jalen Tabor: Tweety

While he doesn’t bear any physical similarities to the adorable tiny bird, Tabor is undoubtedly Tweety.

The reason? He’s not afraid to voice his opinion on Twitter.

Along with conducting Q&As and hosting live videos, the star cornerback’s tweeted about controversial topics. In January he tweeted that college football is a “modern form of slavery,” which he later deleted and apologized for.

Tweety also whooped some a-- in Space Jam, and Tabor has done that pretty much since Day 1 as a Gator.

Patrick Pinak is the online sports editor. You can contact him at ppinak@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @pinakk12.