<p>Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden, right, breaks up a pass for Oakland Raiders wide receiver James Jones (89) in the fourth quarter of an NFL football game Sunday, Oct. 26, 2014, in Cleveland.</p>

Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden, right, breaks up a pass for Oakland Raiders wide receiver James Jones (89) in the fourth quarter of an NFL football game Sunday, Oct. 26, 2014, in Cleveland.

Twenty-eight former Gators saw playing time in Week 8 of NFL action. Here are some of the highlight performances.

Joe Haden, Cleveland Browns: Joe Haden continues to be a lockdown corner for the Browns.

In Cleveland’s 23-13 win against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday, the fifth-year cornerback and former first-round draft pick recorded a team-best nine tackles — one of which was for loss — defended two passes and recovered a fumble.

On the season, Haden has 38 total tackles and five pass deflections.

Sharrif Floyd, Minnesota Vikings: For the second straight week, Floyd posted career-best numbers.

One week after logging five tackles against the Buffalo Bills, Floyd responded with a career-high eight tackles — seven of which were solo stops — during Minnesota’s 19-13 win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The second-year veteran also recorded his third sack of the season on Sunday, which puts him in a tie for fourth on the Vikings’ roster this season.

In seven games, Floyd has amassed 24 tackles.

Riley Cooper, Philadelphia Eagles: Riley Cooper may have been quarterback Nick Foles’ second option in Philadelphia’s 24-20 loss to the Arizona Cardinals, but Cooper still had an impact in the game.

The fifth-year wide receiver hauled in five passes for 88 yards, including a 50-yard catch and run in the second quarter.

Cooper was one of four Philadelphia players with at least five catches and 44 receiving yards on Sunday, as Foles threw for 411 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions.

On the season, Cooper has 305 receiving yards on 29 receptions.

He has at least four catches in all but one game this year.

Percy Harvin, New York Jets: Percy Harvin wasted no time getting acclimated to his new team.

In the Jets’ 43-23 loss to the Buffalo Bills — Harvin’s first game since being traded by the Seattle Seahawks for a conditional draft pick — Harvin recorded 194 all-purpose yards (22 receiving, 28 rushing, 144 kick return).

Notes: With regular starter Janoris Jenkins inactive on Sunday with a knee injury, undrafted rookie Marcus Roberson earned his first career start during the St. Louis Rams’ 34-7 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. The undrafted rookie finished the game with four tackles

The Arizona Cardinals added rookie wide receiver Solomon Patton to their practice squad on Saturday. Patton was originally a member of the Buccaneers before being waived on Oct. 21.

Former Gators and current Cincinnati Bengals Carlos Dunlap and Reggie Nelson combined for nine total tackles in the Bengals’ 27-24 win against the Baltimore Ravens.

Follow Jordan McPherson on Twitter @J_McPherson1126