Fashion has no limits. It’s daring, risky and of course, fabulous. Tuesday evening, Gainesville Fashion Week and CovetedList.com proved the absence of style’s boundaries with a fashion show that featured outfits fitting women of all colors, heights and body types.

The melting pot of models rocked looks by Dahlia Boutique, Wolfgang Boutique, Mesh Boutique and the designer, BobbyK.

While the show unveiled outfits for every fashionista, it had a message deeper than the surface of a funky dress. The show gave light to UF’s Health and Fitness week, promoting staying healthy—no matter what your dress size may be. The event, entertaining a crowd of about 125, also served as a small taste of what’s to come during Gainesville Fashion Week and was the first time the organization has ever taken its runway to the UF campus.

All of the featured designers from Tuesday’s event in the Reitz Union Grand Ballroom will have their own runway shows during Gainesville Fashion Week on April 7 to 11.

Gainesville Fashion Weekspans over a five-day period and consists of an array of different events dedicated to art and fashion in the Gainesville area.

The events will showcase designers from Tuesday’s runway show along with names such as Calzatura, Kenneth McCrane and many others.

Tickets and more information on GFW can be found on gainesvillefashionweek.com and on Facebook.