Oprah Winfrey, Britney Spears, Andrew Meyer.

These were some of the personalities featured on NBC's "Today Show" early Thursday morning.

Meyer, the UF telecommunication senior who was Tasered last month at a forum with Sen. John Kerry, spoke for the first time about his experience to Matt Lauer around 8:30 a.m.

Now that the State Attorney's Office has given Meyer probation rather than criminal charges, he said he could voice his side of the story.

Lauer probed Meyer about whether the officers who Tasered him were out of line and whether Meyer had a hidden agenda.

However, Meyer only reiterated his original inquiry to Kerry - the unanswered question of voter disenfranchisement that preceded the end of the forum.

As for other UF students' opinions of Meyer, he said they're "split down the middle."

"They either love me or they hate me," Meyer said in an interview for the Today Show's Web site. "Scratch that," he continued. "Most students are probably apathetic toward me, as they are toward everything else that doesn't involve their Facebook."