When doors opened for Bob Saget's stand-up Wednesday night, fans didn't just wait in line.

They ran and crowded the entrance.

Once inside the O'Connell Center they chanted "Saget" before he took the stage and during comedian Anthony Jeselnik's opening act.

When Jeselnik announced his last joke, the audience clapped because it was Saget's turn.

Saget joked about his penis, penises in the audience and playing Danny Tanner on "Full House" during his stand-up comedy show, which was free to the public and funded by Student Government Productions and Accent, SG speaker's bureau.

Steven Blank, Accent chairman, said about 7,000 people came to the show.

Accent and SGP paid about $55,000 for Saget and Jeselnik, who was featured on Comedy Central and "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," Blank said.

The show was for mature audiences only, he added.

But Ryan Spivak, a local business owner, brought his 16-month-old daughter, Amelia, anyway.

"My friends said it's such a terrible show to bring her to," Spivak said, with tiny Amelia sitting on his lap. "But what's he going to do, swear a lot?"

Spivak, 32, who loved "Full House" growing up, said he expects most comedians' jokes to be dirty, and Saget wouldn't be an exception.

The 51-year-old comedian confirmed that notion before he started.

"I'm a f-ed up person," Saget told the audience.

He said he wished he could've hosted "America's Funniest Home Videos" in the style of his stand-up.

"That would've been eight years of insanity," he said over the crowd clapping. "People sent so much porn into that s-, and I have it. I have it all."