"Full House" dad Danny Tanner is coming to UF, but his visit will be for "mature audiences only."

Bob Saget will perform a stand-up comedy show on March 26, which is free to the public and funded by Student Government Productions and Accent - Student Government's speakers bureau.

Steven Blank, Accent chairman, said he expects a full house for Saget and opening-act comedian Anthony Jeselnik, who was featured on Comedy Central and "Late Night with Conan O'Brien."

Blank said Accent and SGP paid about $55,000 for both comedians' performances, and he expects students to "flock" to the O'Connell Center for Saget.

"He's just someone so many of us grew up with, and now that we've grown up and are in college, we get to see a different side of him," Blank said.

He said he expects Saget to poke fun at his past TV roles on "Full House" and "America's Funniest Home Videos."

Most of Accent's events are "family friendly," but this one is not, he added. Saget is known to offer humor aimed at "mature audiences." He said attendees could enter the non-ticketed event on a first-come, first-serve basis. Doors open at 7 p.m. for the 8 p.m. show.

"It's going to be the show of the year," Blank said.