Let's just create a whole separate blog for Tebow…

Not that it's any kind of surprise, but Tim Tebow has been named to the Davey O'Brien award watch list. There are 30 other quarterbacks on the list for the award that is given to the nation's top quarterback. The finalists will be announced on Nov. 24. Other SEC quarterbacks chosen include Matthew Stafford of Georgia and John Parker Wilson of Alabama. USF's Matt Grothe, FAU's Rusty Smith and FSU's Drew Weatherford were also chosen.

In other Non-Tebow Gator news (yes, it does exist): UF football will have a charity event on July 25 in The Swamp, and will be free and open to the public. The event will feature several different gators performing in strength drills to earn money for charities…Former UF soccer star and USA team captain Abby Wambach broke her leg in a practice match Wednesday night and will miss the entire Olympics. The alligatorSports staff wishes Abby the best of luck in recovering. Her presence on Team USA will certianly be missed…Jessica Yadloczky earned her second win in the 2008 Fuji Xerox USA v. Japan Collegiate Golf Championship, helping the USA maintain a two-point lead…Billy Horschel, UF's top male golfer, fell in the second round at the U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship in Colorado. Horschel couldn't make the cut from 155 golfers to 64.