Percy Harvin is developing multiple personalities.

When you look for him in Saturday's game, you might just be seeing double.

Except one's the Football Championship Subdivision version of Harvin.

The Citadel's Andre Roberts, whom Citadel coach Kevin Higgins said has used much like UF uses Harvin, has darted, zigged and zagged his way to a season with 1,458 receiving yards and 18 total touchdowns. He averages more than 120 receiving yards a game.

"When things aren't going good, our whole team just looks to him," said quarterback Bart Blanchard, who has 22 touchdowns and 11 interceptions on the year. "Every time I throw the ball his way, I'm usually expecting him to come down with it."

He comes down with it more than "usually." Of Blanchard's 223.2 passing yards a game, 121.5 go to Roberts

There's reasoning why, when Blanchard was being recruited, The Citadel's coaching staff said getting Roberts was such a big signing.

"Coming into my freshman year, that's what any receiver wants to be, the No. 1 player on the offense," Roberts, a junior, said. "After my sophomore year, I had a pretty good year. Coach just told me I was going to have to be a leader because I was going to be one of the playmakers on the team. It was expected."

It's hard to imagine him expecting this type of season.

"We try to get the ball in his hands in a number of ways," Higgins said. "We'll throw it to him. He runs with it. He returns punts. He's obviously the key for us in terms of being able to move the football because he does so much."

When you're hoping to play in the NFL, like Roberts is, this game is an opportunity to see if you can hang with elite competition.

"It's always going to be a measuring stick for me to go against these D-I athletes that are supposed to be the best in the country," Roberts said.

At The Citadel, a military institute, the players' lives revolve around little more than their training, practice and studies.

It starts at 7 a.m. with military formation and breakfast. Then class. Then another military formation and lunch at noon. Then more classes. Then practice. Then study period from 7:50 to 10:50 at night.

Then, they're free to do whatever they want. Except the thought of that alarm clock going off before 7 a.m. doesn't make them want to do much else but go to bed.

"It'd be kind of rough if you (went) to sleep after 11 o'clock," Roberts said.

The Bulldogs might want some extra rest before they play against the Gators.

"They're definitely better than all of our Southern Conference opponents, I'll tell you that," Blanchard joked.

Then a little more of a serious side:

"They are human. We are, too," Blanchard said. "Everyone puts their pants on the same way."