Krispy Kreme and IHOP shootings related, police said

Officials believe two shootings at two 24-hour food businesses early Saturday morning are related.

After speaking with witnesses, the Gainesville Police Department got an arrest warrant for Corey Lavon Gregg, 24, who officials believe may be the shooter in both incidents, said GPD spokesman Keith Kameg. Gregg's bail was posted at half a million dollars, Kameg said.

The first shooting was at about 2:20 a.m. at the Krispy Kreme on Southwest 13th Street.

Eugene Harris, 25, of Ocala was standing in the parking lot when a man shot at him three times and hit him in the arm, Kameg said.

Kameg said Harris was treated and released from the hospital.

The second shooting was between 2:38 a.m. and 2:45 a.m. at the International House of Pancakes on Southwest 13th Street.

An Alachua County Sheriff's deputy heard gunshots when he was going to IHOP as a part of ASO's routine patrol.

When he arrived at IHOP, he saw people run away and cars drive out of the parking lot, said ASO spokesman Steve Maynard.

Officials found Antrawn Bernard Milton, 25, of Ocala on the ground with a gunshot wound in his leg. Milton was immediately taken to the hospital.