Good news, ladies - Tim Tebow is single.

At least that's what the UF quarterback said in a video posted Wednesday on TMZ.com.

The video was filmed Tuesday at Los Angeles International Airport. Tebow was in town to attend the filming of the 2009 ESPY Awards, which aired Sunday night.

In the 30-second video, Tebow is asked while signing autographs for fans if he would be looking for a new girldriend while in town and whether he would be partying.

But Tebow said in the video that he doesn't have a girlfriend and wouldn't be on the prowl in Los Angeles.

"We'll just be hanging out," he said.

Steve McClain, spokesman for the University Athletic Association, was at the airport with Tebow when the TMZ camera approached them.

"TMZ is certainly a media outlet that we're not used to having around or that we see quite often in our world," McClain said.

"They were pretty much camped out at the airport grabbing everyone who came through," he said of the reporters at the airport. "It was a pretty high-profile event."

The event was hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and attendees included Andy Samberg and Kobe Bryant.

McClain said Tebow has no problem dealing with that type of publicity, given all his experience with the media.

"Tim was pretty well-versed with dealing with the media before he got here," he said.