The UF women's golf team will be traveling to Franklin, Tenn., this weekend to compete in the Mason Rudolph Women's Championship on the par-72 Vanderbilt Legend Club North Course.

The lineup for this tournament, unlike that of the Hooters Match Play's, includes junior Jessica Yadloczky. Yadloczky will be making her first appearance this season, coming off of a successful 2008 season, which she finished with All-SEC honors.

Mia Piccio, who had an impressive showing in Daytona, will be the lone freshman for UF in Tennessee.

"Obviously any freshman playing in a college event, it's the first time for them, so once they kind of know what to expect in an event, it provides some level of comfort," coach Jan Dowling said. "But all of our players are very experienced in tournament golf, just getting that first event under your belt helps. But it's still just golf and [Piccio's] ready to play every time she tees it up."

Sophomores Evan Jensen, Andrea Watts and Marika Lendl will round out the Gators' lineup and will provide the team with experience. Jensen and Watts participated in this tournament in 2008.

Despite golf being an individual sport, the women of Florida have come together to achieve a common goal.

"Our team is very large, and an advantage to that is they can learn a lot from each other," Dowling said. "And you learn a lot by watching, even if it's subconscious. You see what the better players are doing on the greens and how they play their practice rounds and how they practice. Our team is always working to get better, and if they see something that one of their teammates is doing [wrong], they try to help them. They work off each other and compete with each other. And that's the biggest thing; they are always competing and trying to improve. Every time you compete, you're going to get better."

Florida will be competing against four of the top-five teams in the NCAA, including Arizona State, Southern California, UCLA and Oklahoma State.