Reitz Union Board Entertainment is celebrating its 10th anniversary by hosting the CD Release Show Part 2! at Orange and Brew at 8 p.m.

The CD, featuring live performances by Morningbell, Greenland is Melting and Wait Wait Thursday, is a compilation of 10 Gainesville bands RUB Entertainment thinks you should know about. It features the night's acts as well as bands that played at the first CD release party in the fall including the Duppies, Oh Fortuna and Little High Little Low.

Bailey Parke, director of the band committee for RUB, said she thinks the bands scheduled for Thursday's event are a good match together.

Morningbell, described as psychedelic rock, has been a band since 2004.

The band's music blends harmonious lyrics and smooth rhythmic beats that seem to float about in many dimensions-you can't be sure what sweet little sound will come next.

Dante Lima, guitarist and bassist for Wait Wait, said the show will be "definitely high energy, and very danceable."

"We try to take the best elements of punk music, which is the attitude and energy, and try to apply it to modern pop rock," Lima said.

Lima said he is really excited about playing the free show at because it gives the band a chance to gain some unexpected fans.

Greenland is Melting, a bluegrass, folk and punk mix, is also pumped about being on the lineup for the night.

"A free show? I love'em, more incentive for people to come out," Karl Seltzer, banjo and singer of Greenland is Melting, said.

The band recently released its newest album, "Our Hearts are Gold, Our Grass is Blue," which is full of great vocals and plenty of string plucking any folk purist would commend.

RUB will also be hosting Y2K Movie Trivia at Orange and Brew Wednesday at 8 p.m. to continue the celebration of 10 years of entertainment. There will be free food and a chance to win interesting prizes.