Student Government and the Alligator will host a forum to address student questions and concerns about the renovation and expansion of the Reitz Union today at 4 p.m. in the Reitz Union Rion Ballroom.

Student Body President Jordan Johnson will moderate the discussion.

SG Press Secretary Eric Conrad said the event will give students the chance to offer advice on how to fund the repairs.

“Really it’s just a chance to share ideas as well,” Conrad said.

Students will also have the chance to describe any grievances they have with the Reitz Union referendum question on the spring election ballot, Conrad said.

The question has two parts. It asks students whether the fee should be implemented, and if so, if the fee should cover both expansion and repairs.

Johnson said he hopes the forum will serve as an information session and a way to bring students together.

“This is gonna be my way of providing an outlet for students to directly reach me, and also it’s going to work two ways,” Johnson said.“It’s going to be an opportunity for me to really gauge where students are at on this issue.”