With elections four days away, the Unite Party and the Student Alliance party are starting to wrap up their campaign spending.

According to financial reports, the Unite Party spent $1,461.29 on campaign supplies during the week of Feb. 8. The party spent $10,256.92 during the week of Feb. 1.

The Student Alliance party spent $3,582.36 from Feb. 1 to Feb. 8 and spent $553.33 during the week of Feb. 8.

Throughout the campaign, both parties have spent the majority of their money on T-shirts.

The Unite Party has spent $10,050.21 on shirts, and the Student Alliance party spent $2,900.

Stickers and fliers also ranked among the parties’ most expensive purchases.

The Unite Party spent $997.50 on stickers and $43.24 on fliers, according to finance reports.

The Student Alliance party spent $320.25 on fliers, according to campaign finance reports.

Ben Meyers, spokesman for the Unite Party, said the party will purchase water and snacks for the campaigners during the next week.

“I predict that, overall, we’ll be spending less as the election approaches because we already have most of our supplies and made most of our big expenditures,” Meyers said.

The parties are continuing to accept donations from candidates and supporters.

From Feb. 8 to Feb. 14, the Unite Party collected $3,530, according to campaign finance records.

From Feb. 7 to Feb. 15, the Student Alliance party collected $698.

Ben Cavataro, the Student Alliance party candidate for Student Body president, said his party realizes it will be outspent during next week’s election.

“We’re going to be outspent in this election, but we’ve always felt that money isn’t the most important thing. We’ve had a good deal of small donors, including people who aren’t even candidates,” Cavataro said. “We need money to run a campaign, but money is never going to be the center of our campaign. The center of our campaign is always going to be issues affecting the Student Body.”