Ask the Student Alliance party why to vote for them, and they’ll give 70 reasons.

The Student Alliance party released its party platform with 70 platform points Sunday, and it is now available on the party’s Web site, ufstudentalliance.com.

Jonathan Ossip, the Senate leader for the Student Alliance party, said some of the party’s goals include finding alternative funding for the renovation of the Reitz Union and implementing an online voting system for Student Government elections.

Ossip said it is the most comprehensive platform written by any SG party.

“It takes some of the best ideas that parties have run on in the past, and we’ve added some really innovative new ideas,” he said.

Ossip said one of the major influences on the Student Alliance party platform was the idea that SG needs to work harder for the students and be more aware of their needs.

“We’re really conscious of the fact that students do not have unlimited resources to throw at Student Government,” Ossip said.

If elected for SG executive positions, the party wants to eliminate about $1 million wasted annually in the SG budget and give it back to the students.

Ossip said the party prides itself on the financial feasibility of its platform points.

It wants Student Government Productions and Accent to be funded by an endowment rather than the SG budget.

Ossip said students looking at the platform can see the Student Alliance party has the ideas and the experience to accomplish its goals for UF’s future.

“It’s not just words on the paper,” Ossip said. “It’s stuff that we’re really going to be able to accomplish.”