The Unite Party and the Student Alliance party have filled all the seats on their executive tickets.

On the Unite Party ticket, Senate President Ashton Charles is running for Student Body president. Marcus Dixon is the candidate for vice president, and Virlany Taboada is running for treasurer.

For the Student Alliance party, Ben Cavataro is the candidate for Student Body president. Sagar Sane is running for vice president, and Rafael Yaniz is the candidate for treasurer.

Charles said she is honored to campaign with Dixon and Taboada and would not have chosen anyone else as her running mates.

“We make a really phenomenal team, and we all really care about the university,” Charles said.

Cavataro said the Student Alliance party wanted to put together a list of candidates with as much real-world experience as possible, and he feels that goal was accomplished by adding Yaniz and Sane to its executive ticket.

Cavataro said running against the Unite Party candidates is not going to change the Student Alliance party’s campaign strategy.

“I think we have the most diverse ticket in terms of the experience of our members,” Cavataro said.

Charles said the Unite Party will not be making any changes to campaign strategies either.

“I wish them the best of luck,” Charles said.