Florida backed up its first conference win with a victory against Le Moyne Friday evening.

The Gators (9-4, 1-2 American Lacrosse Conference) took down the Dolphins 15-3 in New York with the aid of a potent offense.

Midfielders Caroline Chesterman and Kitty Cullen led UF with four goals each while attacker Janine Hillier and midfielder Brittany Dashiell each added two scores. Chesterman and attacker Ashley Bruns recorded two assists each on the day.

UF wasted no time attacking its opponent and scored the first goal of the game just 28 seconds into the match. At the half, the Gators led 6-1.

In the second half, Florida won 12 of the 13 draws and charged ahead. It took 24 shots to just eight by the Dolphins and picked up more ground balls than its opponent.

Florida’s defense would not be outdone during the match as it shut down Le Moyne’s offense. UF held the Dolphins to 19 total shots, one of eight free-position shot conversions and nine ground balls.

The Gators get back on the field Sunday at noon when they take on Colgate.