Two Florida seniors’ collegiate careers came to a close Thursday with losses in the opening round of the doubles portion of the individual championships in Athens, Ga.

More than six weeks since the women’s team made a change in the doubles lineup, senior Anastasia Revzina and freshman Lauren Embree were reunited for the first round of the doubles championships.

The time apart may have been a factor in the No. 26 pair losing its match to the No. 9 team, California’s Marie Andersson and Jana Juricova.

Revzina’s career ends with a 99-24 mark in doubles.

Men’s senior Antoine Benneteau also ended his college career in the first round of the doubles tournament.

The No. 8 tandem of Benneteau and junior Alexandre Lacroix were upset 6-3, 6-4 by Oklahoma’s No. 18 Andrei Daescu and Costin Paval.

Lacroix’s bid for the singles crown also expired on Thursday.

The No. 8 junior debuted strong on Wednesday with a 6-1, 6-1 defeat of East Tennessee State’s No. 104 Charles Bottoni, but that failed to carry over Thursday.

Pepperdine’s No. 32 Bassm Beidas got the best of Lacroix in a 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 upset.

Two Gators are still alive in the individual championships.

No. 8 freshman Allie Will notched another win in singles with a 6-2, 6-1 win over UCLA’s No. 26 Andrea Remynse.

In doubles, Will and senior Marrit Boonstra bounced back from their loss in the team championship finale by defeating Michigan’s No. 19 team Whitney Taney and Rika Tatsuno 6-3, 6-4.

The No. 5 duo faces the No. 57 tandem of Stetson’s Carolina de los Santos and Valentina Galbarini today.

Georgia’s No. 12 Chelsey Gullickson will try to use the home court advantage to knock off Will in today’s singles match.