Gator Growl will run a little bit differently this year.

Instead of a musical performance, the Oct. 15 show will feature two comedians, as well as a show host.

Members of the audience will still get their share of Seminole-bashing skits and performances, and this year they will be able to vote on the best one.

“We’re definitely expecting a good group of people this year,” said David DeVinney, director of public relations for Gator Growl.

“We have what we believe is a good show planned.”

This year’s headliners will be comedians Aziz Ansari and Kevin Hart, and Dan Levy will host.

DeVinney said the staff wanted to include two comedians in the show rather than a musical performance because it is something everyone in the audience will enjoy, no matter what kind of comedy they like.

“Having a multiple-comedian approach guarantees the most entertainment for the majority of our audience,” DeVinney said.

The Growl Minute of Fame segment of the show, where students and alumni submit videos to be played during the rally, will be held as a contest this year between students and alumni.

DeVinney said the groups have until Oct. 1 to record their skits, which should be under a minute, and upload them to YouTube.

After they have uploaded their videos for review, they should e-mail the link as per the instructions on the Gator Growl website.

“Our general guidelines are just to keep it in good taste,” DeVinney said.

Once all the clips are submitted, DeVinney said Gator Growl staff members will vote on the best three and post them to the website where viewers can vote for their favorite.

He said members of the audience will be able to text in their votes during the show.

The winners of the contest will get a trophy during the show, which they will get to keep until they pass it on to next year’s competition winners.

“We wanted to bring back more involvement and give both the alumni and students something to do,” DeVinney said.

For more information about the contest or the show, go to www.gatorgrowl.org.