This weekend, you will make a very important decision.

Well, maybe a few, depending on how hard you hit midtown.

But if you're one of the lucky Gators who scored tickets for the very first football game of the season, you may find yourself balancing your inner angel and devil on your shoulders come Saturday morning: Do I tailgate with my friends before the game kicks off? Or do I hit the books now so I can celebrate the inevitable victory against the not-the-Miami-I-know team later?

And because we don't believe in making hard decisions before noon, we're encouraging you to do both. We've broken down our game day drink suggestions by major - and if you don't see your field of study listed, we suggest you change your major just for your tailgate party.

MAJOR: Spanish

DRINK: Sangria

No matter where you're tailgating Saturday, it's going to be caliente. Trade in that Natty Light for something a bit classier, and you'll be a sweaty, swampy - but refreshed - mess.

MAJOR: Biochemistry

DRINK: Bloody Mary

You can't fool us: We know all that muddling and mixing you do in the lab just means you can make a stiff drink. When it comes to blood, we don't know Type O from Edward Cullen - but that's why you're the one that's going to med school. Make some nerdy joke about tomatoes being a fruit as you knock one of these back, you cool M'CAT'.

MAJOR: Advertising

DRINK: Gin Martini

Everything we know about your major, we learned from Don Draper on "Mad Men."

MAJOR: English

DRINK: Rum and Coke

Rum. Coke. Coke. Rum. It's simple. Too simple. It must be symbolic. The rum: It represents the allegorical struggles of 19th century grandmothers living in southwest Delaware. The coke: It's like a beseeching wave of confusion that captures every conversation you have ever had with an English major.

MAJOR: Family, Youth and Community Sciences

DRINK: Piña Colada

We still aren't sure if this is a real major. And we've also never met someone who's gotten drunk off of a piña colada not at his or her cousin's bar mitzvah.

MAJOR: Chemical Engineering

DRINK: Long Island Iced Tea

Anyone who passes organic chemistry has some serious pain to drink away, and nothing will wash down all that periodic table jargon like tequila, rum, gin, vodka and triple sec. We just hope you didn't plan on remembering the game.