Objects in Motion, UF’s juggling club, will perform at the Florida Museum of Natural History’s ButterflyFest on Saturday at 1:30 p.m. 

Rachel Greiner, the museum’s education assistant, said the performers are another interesting component that enhances ButterflyFest.

“We wanna share something we’re really passionate about and get to know people in a different way other than talking,” said Nicole Rowsey, the performance coordinator.

Ian Elsner, the president of Objects in Motion, has been juggling since he was 6 years old and thinks of juggling as a conversation. The club will teach the audience how to juggle, as well as put on a performance  juggling clubs and balls and staff spinning, which is spinning a lengthy wooden stick in circular motions.

With the help of four choreographers, the club plans to have an artistic and polished performance.

“We are much more organized for [this] performance than we were last year, and that makes everything from the rehearsals to the actual show better,” Elsner said.