Each Thursday, the Avenue is serving up the best in entertainment, pop culture and everything in between. From the big screen to the radio waves, check out this week’s picks.

Read: Life

Vicariously relive the life of legendary rock icon Keith Richards – the booze, blues, breakups and all – right from the comfort of your own home. In his new autobiography, “Life,” the Rolling Stones guitarist reveals some of the band’s juiciest secrets, including his frequent quarrels with childhood friend and Stones lead singer Mick Jagger.

Buy: Back to the Future Trilogy

It’s been 25 years since Marty McFly first hopped into the DeLorean and embarked on one of Hollywood’s funniest and most memorable journeys through time. And to celebrate the landmark, the trilogy of sci-fi action/adventure flicks was released on Blu-ray this week – appropriately on Oct. 26, the day Marty met Doc Brown and traveled back to 1955. The three-disc package includes two hours of bonus footage, including film of Eric Stoltz, who was originally set to play Marty until Michael J. Fox replaced him five weeks into production. Also, watch 16 deleted scenes and a six-part documentary with interviews from the cast and crew.

Hear: Speak Now

Taylor Swift’s highly anticipated third album drops this week, and it’s sure to send girls young and old alike into a frenzy, pushing and shoving to get to music shelves and hurriedly clicking away on iTunes. Though the album’s theme isn’t fairytale per se – as was “Fearless,” her sophomore project and the best-selling album of 2009 – you can bet it’s bursting with teenage romance. And because old habits die hard, you can also bet she’ll implicitly bash her presumed former flames –  “Glee” star Cory Monteith, “Twilight” heartthrob Taylor Lautner and possibly even Twitter-quitter and pop-rocker John Mayer.

See: Saw 3D

What better way to celebrate Halloween than by getting scared out of your wits from the suspense and grossed out by all the gore that “Saw” movies always unfailingly provide? Although this movie is the seventh installment in the series and Jigsaw – that freaky, sadist clown with those big, bulging eyes – just doesn’t seem to tire of torturing people, this time around, the movie’s producers are sure to show audiences a few new tricks. Sure, it’s no surprise that the film’s in 3-D, but its usual brand of gruesome content may be even more spine-tingling in this format. Audiences will be so close to the action, they’ll feel like they’re almost able to touch the splattering blood and guts. Spooky.