Each Thursday, the Avenue is serving up the best in entertainment, pop culture and everything in between. From the big screen to the radio waves, check out this week’s picks.

Watch: Saturday Night Live

Sorry, midtown: Saturday night, we’re showing our favorite on-screen princess some love. Take the party to your living room to watch Anne Hathaway tear up “Saturday Night Live.”

Listen: What’s My Name?

We know the answer to this question: Rihanna! The Barbadian songstress continues her radio domination with this sway-worthy tune for which she’s gotten some help from rumored flame Drake. The chemistry between Weezy’s protege and Chris Brown’s ex is undeniable, but seriously, Riri, we all know your name.

Read: Decoded

Jay-Z’s already made it big in the music scene and has embarked on numerous entrepreneurial ventures, including opening his own restaurant, owning part of the New Jersey Nets and starting his own clothing line. It seems natural that the next step would be to write about it — oh wait, that’s just what he did. The rapper just released a new semi-tell-all book on how he feels about the music industry today, what his songs are about and how he hit hip-hop jackpot.

See: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Grab your wands and robes because this’ll be one of the last times you’ll get to see Harry & Co. battle the Dark Lord on the big screen. In round one of the final installment of the hit phenomenon, which is based on J.K. Rowling’s book series, things just keep getting worse for Harry, Ron and Hermione. Will the three amigos persevere and live to see the day of Voldemort’s defeat? Let’s also not forget that there’s one more movie after this, so no need to mourn the demise of your childhood just yet.