Here’s something that’s not in your textbook: Our study routines (or lack thereof) just aren’t working. So, in the spirit of the quickly approaching finals week, the Avenue created the ultimate study guide. Armed with our own homework — and short attention spans — we investigated all over campus and found the best and worst locations for our academic needs.

The Best

The law library: When you actually need to get work done, head here for a quiet environment. Look around you —  your research paper won’t seem so bad when you see those fat law school textbooks.

The basement of Library West: No cell phone service, no problem.

Ben Hill Griffin Stadium: The best place to get some quality thinking done, hands down — unless it’s game day, of course.

The Worst

Broward Beach: Who can actually get work done while they’re tanning anyway? Enjoy the rays.

Study later.

Library

West: Everyone knows it’s more of a social scene than a study scene these days. Club West, anyone?

Free printing lab in the Reitz Union: Snaps for free printing, but the room is too crowded for significant productivity. Print your notes, but don’t try to hog computer time by reading them there.