Kelsey Bruder is a UF softball player who’s beefed up her personal music catalog since moving to Florida to attend UF.

“Coming from California, we like a lot of pop-punk and rap and R&B,” said Bruder, who is originally from Corona. “Coming down south, a lot of my teammates have exposed me to a little bit of country music.”

The team always has music playing when it’s hitting, she said.  Like a pro wrestler walking out to pulverize his or her opponent, UF softball players have individual “walk-out songs” they play when they’re up to bat — a song that says something like this: “I can do this,” or, “Prepare, my poor foe, for your fated clobbering.”

This season, Bruder has chosen “Who’s that Chick?” by David Guetta, featuring vocals from Rihanna as her walk-out song. Here are some other tunes the UF athlete uses to get amped:

“Bass Down Low” by Dev (feat.The Cataracs)

“It’s got a good techno beat. Kind of makes me want to fist pump.”

“Fall for Your Type” by Jamie Foxx (feat. Drake)

“I can listen to Drake all day. I love his voice, love his rhymes.”

Avenue: Did you watch “Degrassi”?

KB: Yeah, isn’t that weird. That’s kind of weird [laughs].

“Wish You Were Here” by Pink Floyd

“Definitely different than everything else I have on the list, but I love the lyrics. ‘Two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl.’ Pretty cool.”

“Take My Hand” by Shawn McDonald

KB: He’s a Christian artist and I’m pretty sure it’s a proven fact that if you listen to Christian music while you work out you’re stronger and faster.

Avenue: Really?

KB: My proven fact [laughs].

“Moment 4 Life” by Nicki Minaj

“I’m for any strong females, and she’s unique.”

“The Boys of Fall” by Kenny Chesney

“It just makes me appreciate being a Gator and what I have, although I’m not a ‘boy of fall.’”

“Vibin’” by Piccalo

“It makes me dance whether I’m on second base or in the dugout.”

“You Hold Me Now” by Hillsong United

“It’s another Christian song. The lyrics are really good. It makes me connect. Definitely makes me appreciative of what I have and how blessed I am.”

“Chillin’” by Wale ft. Lady Gaga

“It’s just got a good beat.”

“Blow” by Ke$ha

“I’m not too big on pure techno, but it has a cool techno back beat, and it just talks about dancing and doing your own thing and not worrying about what anybody thinks.”